University of Michigan – College of Engineering, Ann Arbor, MI
- Sophomore BSE Computer Science Engineering
- Cumulative GPA: 3.91/4.0, Major GPA: 4.0/4.0
Rockford High School, Rockford, MI
- Cumulative GPA: 3.91/4.0
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Co-founder & Lead iOS/Web Developer, Napp Development Jan 2015 – Present
- Develops and designs applications for Apple products using (primarily) Swift.
- Leads development of websites and web applications for internal use and for clients.
- Drives UI/UX development with Sketch/Photoshop to provide a great user experience.
Web Development Intern, Thinkbox Creative April 2015 – August 2015
- Collaborated with my project team to develop clean and modern WordPress sites.
- Worked directly on client sites and was the lead developer on one of the firm’s largest sites.
IT Assistant & AutoCAD Drafter
Universal Spiral Air, Grand Rapids, MI June 2013 – July 2015
- Constructed and repaired PC hardware and software for fellow employees.
- Modeled air duct products in AutoCAD to be constructed in the fabrication area.
- Led the development of a new product catalog to be given to potential clients.
Michigan Hackers, iOS Mentor and Volunteer, Ann Arbor, MI Sept 2015 – Present
- Lecture various topics at “Learn to Hack” events. Also an iOS mentor at weekly hack nights.
Michigan Mars Rover Team, Information Services Officer, Ann Arbor, MI Sept 2014 – Present
- Directs team communication, team website creation and maintenance, and social media.
Independent iOS Developer, Rockford, MI Summer 2010 – Present
- Create and publish applications for the Apple iPhone and iPad to the iOS App Store.
Varsity/USTA Tennis, Rockford, MI Fall 2008 – Spring 2014
- Co-captain of Rockford High School Varsity tennis team playing doubles state-wide.
Xcode, Git, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Terminal, AutoCAD, Sketch, iWork, MS Office